I ran into this Yazbukey Cult poster at Linlee Allen (super talented writer/photojournalist) 's blog yesterday. I love love love the illustration style and it reminded me of the series of sketches of Kate that Cedric Rivrain did for Numero a few years ago. Ha - yes, maybe I could have looked in the lower corner of the poster before spending 10min trying to google an answer (argh! must stop using google search like a crystal ball or something!). So yes, it is him! I haven't seen any of his work around in a while, so I dug up some images... I can't get enough of the jellyfish/rorschach test hair on the poster!!!

So now I'm wondering how I had never heard of Yazbukey before. After doing a bit of research I guess it's because their previous collections aren't really up my alley...the Cult collection, however had my nose pressed up against my poor little mac screen in notime! Check some of these out: